Home > Pipe & Rolling Tobacco
Choose a sub category:
American Spirit Rolling Tobacco Bugler Tobacco Captain Black Pipe Tobacco
Peter Stokkebye

Buy the Best Brands of Rolling Tobacco Products

A roll-your-own (RYO) cigarette, also called a handrolled cigarette, is a cigarette made from loose tobacco (also called shag) and rolling paper. Factory-made cigarettes are called tailor-made cigarettes.